piektdiena, 2013. gada 15. februāris

Dead Space 3 doesn't want to take sides in the debate over what constitutes a true survival horror game. It would rather leave the choice up to you. This is a game rife with options and flexibility, building on the strengths of the franchise with clever new ideas that let you tailor the experience to your liking. It hits a few sour notes in its story and struggles at times when it steps away from the core combat, but Dead Space 3 is a thrilling and worthwhile sequel.
Dead Space 3's story follows closely in the footsteps of its predecessors. That is to say, it's nearly incomprehensible. Isaac Clarke, now caught in a confusing love triangle, has been sent off to the frozen ice planet of Tau Volantis, believed to be the marker homeworld. You remember every last scattered detail having to do with markers and their sundry effects on humanity, right? If not, you're out of luck: aside from a brief "previously on Dead Space" video buried in an extras menu, the game makes precious little effort to explain anything of remote importance. It's an issue compounded by a dearth of interesting characters, and this ultimately makes it difficult to feel attached to anything that occurs in the haphazard, quickly moving narrative.
Screen Shots


Talking of Multiplayer crack, I will be sharing to everyone Dead Space 3 Multiplayer Crack. I got this Multiplayer crack for free, thus I am also sharing this free. I have installed and personally used this Multiplayer crack. Two of my friends also have used this and so far there are no complaints from them. Dead Space 3 Multiplayer crack works like a charm. As a safety precaution, I did scanned the files via Virus Total and it is 100% clean so you wont have to worry on anything.


Dead Space 3 Multiplayer Crack Features:
Enables to user to play Multiplayer Coop Campaign Mode
Multiplayer game save features fully working
Single Player Campaign mode working
Crack reusable for infinite number of computer / IP
Multi-OS support including windows 8
Newbie-friendly installation
Free to download
100% Certified Virus – FREE

Download Multiplayer Crack
     

Post created by http://gamesoftempire.com/

10 comments:

  1. This is good, me and my brother are currently playing coop. So much fun, if you compare it with the single campaign mode.
    reply

    AtbildētDzēst
  2. Yeah! at the very long last of searching, a working crack + multiplayer!!! Cant ask for more

    AtbildētDzēst
    Atbildes
    1. am glad you found our post helpful… thanks for visiting…

      Dzēst
  3. Thanks so far, I had a few problems then I reviewed my settings and I think my pc is the culprit. Anyway, the game is working fine including the multiplayer. ^^

    AtbildētDzēst
  4. help plss i need the multiplayer crack , i cant access the survey in my country :( send me the crack pls nathzkie27@gmail.com

    AtbildētDzēst
  5. +1 its really cool knowing this is really fcking working..

    AtbildētDzēst
  6. Jst happen to visit this site, and I found this post here. I tried downloading it, and boom.. it works. much love from UTAH!

    AtbildētDzēst
  7. Thanks so far, I had a few problems then I reviewed my settings and I think my pc is the culprit. Anyway, the game is working fine including the multiplayer. ^^

    AtbildētDzēst
  8. send me crack plz there is a survey problam natanel5050@gmail.com

    AtbildētDzēst

  Follow us on Facebook