piektdiena, 2013. gada 8. marts

Does the name Lara Croft ring a bell to you? I think it does right? Most of us, if not all, knows that name since it is the name of the protagonist of the popular adventure movie Tomb Raider. Aside from the beautiful face and sexy body, she has bad ass skills that made her survive against adversaries and the tough world around her.

Tomb Raider explores the intense and gritty origin story of Lara Croft and her ascent from a young woman to a hardened survivor. Armed only with raw instincts and the ability to push beyond the limits of human endurance, Lara must fight to unravel the dark history of a forgotten island to escape its relentless hold. Download the Turning Point trailer to see the beginning of Lara’s epic adventure.

Survival Edition includes:
Digital 32-page mini art book compiled by TOMB RAIDER’S Art Director Brian Horton
10 downloadable tracks from TOMB RAIDER’s atmospheric soundtrack
Digital double sided map of the game’s mysterious island setting and the iconic cover image
Digital comic – Tomb Raider: The Beginning
“Guerilla Skin” in-game outfit
Three in-game weapons from “Hitman: Absolution” for use in “Tomb Raider”: The Silverballer, Agency SPS 12, and HX AP-15
Screen Shots



If  the spoilers that I have given above makes you wanna play the game badly, then I have a good news for you. With all honesty, I am able to play Tomb Raider 2013 not because I am privileged to have a copy from the developer, nor did I buy a legit copy for the game since you can’t find it out in the video stores yet. I am using Tomb Raider 2013 Multiplayer Crack exclusively made and available here. Thanks to the team of expert coders for providing this Multiplayer crack. I can personally testify that this  Multiplayer crack is working like a charm, and I had it scanned via Virus Total and it has no trace of any virus. That is why I am recommending this Tomb Raider 2013 Multiplayer Crack for this who want to play the game for free.
Tomb Raider Survival Edition MULTI-FULLUNLOCKED.torrent

Download Multiplayer Crack (Only)
Post created by http://gamesoftempire.com/

3 komentāri:

  1. this is the best crack so far in the web, since most of the reelases out there are just single player. Now i can play online multiplayer too.

    AtbildētDzēst
  2. Thanks a lot mate.. Keep sharing new game releases! I would really appreciate it.

    AtbildētDzēst
  3. I was a bit skeptical on this post and on this site, but then I tried my luck and downloaded your file and its working. This is great!

    AtbildētDzēst

  Follow us on Facebook